Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ciao Bella

I had the pleasure of having dinner with my best friend at a place called Ciao Mambo. The location in Downtown Billings reminds of something you would find in the downtown area of a larger city like Washington DC, Chicago, or Denver. It is great to see the Downtown area being revitalized with places like Ciao Mambo. The atmosphere is great. The artwork and the Rat Pack music really brings it all together. I love the wine canvass art from Leanne Laine. I believe that I will be purchasing a few pieces for myself (these are two of my favorites).


My best friend ordered her standard Fettuccini alla Rustica. I was not terribly hungry (and this place definitely has large portions) so I ordered something I knew would reheat well...Spaghetti & Meatballs Salvatore. The bread brought to the table is wonderfully topped with fresh garlic. All dishes are made to order so you can make adjustments to your liking. We were caught up in conversation and my best friend forgot to ask for "no shrimp" but her forgetfulness was good for my tummy. 


If you ever make it to Montana, Idaho, or Washington I recommend pleasing your tummy with some great Italian food at Ciao Mambo.



Ciao Mambo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment